Day of Coordination
Our most basic level of service! This is intended for weddings that are willing to do the legwork on their own and do not require communication/guidance from their coordinator during their wedding planning.
Need additional services? Check out Wedding Orchestration
Day of coordination includes:
- Preparation of your event day documents
- Coordinate and facilitate your final walk-through at your venue
- Confirmation of vendor details
- Final preparation phone call with your day-of coordinator
- Coordination of your rehearsal
- Coordination of your event to include:
- 1 coordinator on-site for up to 10 hours
- Set up of all decor materials
- Management of vendors
- The direction of the ceremony and reception
- Clean up and pack of up decor materials and facilitation of check out process at your venue
Additional time and a second coordinator can be added onto your package
Rate is good for weddings located within 45 minutes of Metro Denver.
What you can expect from us! Timeline of communication and level of services expected…
90 days before your wedding – You will receive an email notifying you of who is your assigned coordinator. You will also receive a link to some forms “homework” you will need to complete.
60 days before your wedding – Your coordinator will schedule your final walk-through meeting and remind you of any additional homework needed.
30 days before your wedding – Final walk through at your venue
14 days before your wedding – Your coordinator will confirm your vendor details (arrival time, the expectation of services)
7 -14 days before your wedding – Final details call with your coordinator
1 day before your wedding day – Coordination of your ceremony rehearsal
Wedding day! – Your wedding will be coordinated to perfection!