Reasons why you should consider outsourcing your event
- Save $$. If an event is going to need 60 man hours, you are better off to go with an event management company. Pay for the hours you need! Most often a full time events professional is not needed for just a few events a year.
- Get better deals. An events company knows vendors and has strong industry relationships. They can use these to get you the best possible deals.
- 100% attention. An Event planner focuses solely on your function. Not trying to do their regular job plus the event. So there are no conflicts and what task deserves more attention.
- SKILLS. Event companies like TGE run 100 events per year, so we have seen it all. We have the skills to run a successful event.
- Creativity. Event planners can suggest ideas, make improvements and fill in gaps.
Consider the cost of running an event that fails. Includes loss of sales, clients, and loss of future business.