Feedback from over 200 couples was used to create the perfect coordination package. It is a high level of service at a very reasonable rate. This is our version of "Month of Coordination"
Why work with TGE...
Over 500 weddings coordinated in Colorado.
Over 100 5 Star reviews online.
We are a large team - if your coordinator has an emergency, we have you covered. Not many coordinators can make that guarantee!
Initial Meeting and Vendor Referrals
Q and A
Preparation and Coordination
2020 availability is limited! TGE only takes a specific amount of weddings per year! Reserve your date before we are sold out!
What all is included in Wedding Orchestration?
- The initial meeting for 2 hours – we will get you started on the right foot!
- Unlimited phone calls, emails – Ask us as many questions you like! If your wedding is a year away or next month….we respond to our brides right away!
- Vendor Referrals – our vendor relationships WILL save you money!
- Pre planning meeting four weeks prior to the wedding with venue walk through. After your walk through is when we kick into high gear!
- Creation of all needed event day docs! Timelines and Layouts
- Ceremony Rehearsal assistance and attendance – we will make sure everyone knows their cues! (Don’t need this? No problem – discount for you!)
- Day-of wedding coordination including set up, event execution and tear-down – Includes two coordinators on your wedding day
- We set up all of your decor! You can even drop your decor off to our office the week of your wedding – we will bring it to the venue and then you can pick it up from us after the big day.
- Ensuring the event stays on the timeline – running overtime can lead to additional venue fees, we will ensure your wedding runs on time!
- Emergency wedding kit – forgot superglue or sunscreen? No problem, we come fully prepared!
- Handling of emergencies – is it raining? We will move quickly to execute your plan B.
Ask us about no rehearsal and preferred venue discounts
Need more help? Check out our Partial Planning
Need less help? Check out day-of coordination