Feedback from over 200 couples was used to create the perfect wedding planning package. It is not..."Day of" or "Month of" Coordination. It is so much more!
Day of? Month of? Wedding Orchestration? What is the Difference...
It is all about the level of support and communication before your big day!
Day of Coordinator
- Ceremony Rehearsal and Wedding Day Coordination
Month of Coordinator
- Venue Walk through
- Event Preparation
- Ceremony Rehearsal Coordination and Wedding Day Coordination
TGE Wedding Orchestration
- Initial Planning Meeting -Not sure where to begin? We will get you started!
- Unlimited Phone calls and Emails to your Planner
- Vendor Referrals - savings average $1650!
- Budget Guidance
- Extensive Event Preparation
- Ceremony Rehearsal and Day of Coordination including 2 on site coordinators
We get it! Not everyone thinks they need this level of support.
We have found that this level of support ensures a smooth and stress free wedding day!
2019 availability is limited! Make sure to book your date before we are sold out!
What all is included in Wedding Orchestration?
- Initial meeting for 2 hours – we will get you started on the right foot!
- Unlimited phone calls, emails – Ask us as many questions you like! If your wedding is a year away or next month….we respond to our brides right away!
- We create your custom wedding timeline, layouts and needed event docs – we will pull all the details together for you!
- Vendor Referrals – our vendor relationships WILL save you money!
- Pre planning meeting four weeks prior to wedding with venue walk through. After your walk through is when we kick into high gear!
- Phone calls/emails confirming arrival times and event details with all vendors one to two weeks prior to the wedding
- Managing the wedding party’s arrival and directing them to their places
- Rehearsal assistance and attendance – we will make sure everyone knows their cues!
- Ensuring proper placement of all décor elements as agreed on – ensuring your wedding is what you envisioned!
- Day-of wedding coordination including set up, event execution and tear-down – Includes two coordinators on your wedding day
- Distributing final wedding payments to all vendor
- Ensuring the event stays on the timeline – running overtime can lead to additional venue fees, we will ensure your wedding runs on time!
- Collecting all gifts and loading into the proper vehicles at the end of the event.
- Emergency wedding kit – forgot superglue or sunscreen? No problem, we come fully prepared!
- Handling of emergencies – is it raining? We will move quickly to execute your plan B.
- Making sure your day is beautiful!
Ask us about off season, weekday, no rehearsal and preferred venue discounts
Need more help? Check out our Partial Planning